Celebration for Kai – March 24, 2014

To celebrate Kai’s life, we will be gathering together for a kid-friendly event this Monday, March 24, 2014.

Details:
Triumphant Love Lutheran Church Fellowship Hall
9508 Great Hills Trail, Austin, Texas 78759
1:45 pm

This will be a kid-friendly event including some art activities for children to participate in if they wish. There will be a brief more “formal” portion of the event that will start at 2:00 pm and a small reception to follow including a few of Kai’s favorite snacks.

If you asked Kai his favorite color, it would change depending on the day. So feel free to wear your favorite color or any thing else that is bright and happy. We look forward to celebrating Kai’s life with you.

In lieu of flowers, please consider donating to a charitable organization such as St. Jude or Livestrong..

12 Comments on Celebration for Kai – March 24, 2014

1. Cori Feldman
    March 22, 2014 at 10:52 pm (8 years ago)

What a perfect way to celebrate Kai!

2. Michele Gerard
    March 22, 2014 at 11:16 pm (8 years ago)

Kai was such a gift to the world, and what amazing parents you are. I pray for you to be comforted by God’s love and the love surrounding you all.

3. Maureen Voosen
    March 23, 2014 at 1:38 am (8 years ago)

We will be there in spirit. With love,

4. Michael Slockers
    March 23, 2014 at 7:34 am (8 years ago)

Brilliant. Kai would love it!

5. Alice Preiser
    March 23, 2014 at 9:31 am (8 years ago)

Blessings to you and all who will attend and all of us who will be there in spirit. God has done wonderous things in showing us the joy, love and gifts of this precious little boy and He has made us all so aware of the precious gift of life. We will be praying for you tomorrow.

6. duane stephan
    March 23, 2014 at 12:46 pm (8 years ago)

My wife & I never met young Kia. His grandfather’s communications to us is how we knew about his impact on the lives he touched during his few short years on this earth. We will all be touched by his life for as long as we live when we remember the Joy he brought to those who loved him. Our prayers are with everyone who shared young Kia’s life.

7. Daryl Eaton
    March 23, 2014 at 2:13 pm (8 years ago)

Please know we will be there in spirit. Hug each other for me.

8. Michelle Williams
    March 24, 2014 at 9:01 am (8 years ago)

My thoughts are with you today, Aki. Sending you love.

9. Tim S
    March 24, 2014 at 9:54 am (8 years ago)

Thank you for sharing Kai’s story and this celebration of his life. Though we never met Kai, please know that he has touched our lives and our thoughts and love are with you.

10. Chris Dunn
    March 24, 2014 at 11:42 am (8 years ago)

Continuing to hold y’all in prayer and feeling quite honored and blessed to have been a witness to your amazing faith, your love for your son and to have gotten to meet you all. Celebrating Kai, life, faith and love with you on this day and always.

11. Teresa Oliver Flores
    March 24, 2014 at 11:59 am (8 years ago)

I hope you can have a beautiful celebration of Kai’s amazing life, love, and strength! I wish i could be there. I will be thinking of you this afternoon. We continue to think of and pray for your family.

12. Michelle Lloyd Morales
    March 24, 2014 at 12:48 pm (8 years ago)

Dear Shawn and family, I am praying for all the peace and comfort of God to be with you in these days. May he provide so many people to support you and surround you with love. Francois at Altera let me know about Kai, and I thank you for helping me get to know him in the past weeks. I rejoice with you in his wonderful life. ~ Michelle Lloyd Morales (Sid Rich ’03)